Time for ‘A Gutsy Girl’s Favorites Issue 14.’
This past week was crazy, and upcoming week will be even crazier. Halloween means: Mom’s birthday, Samarah is Tiana, Isaiah is Thomas the Train, Amiya is a Halloween queen, Georgie is Wonder Woman (um, yes, for real!), and Ryan and I celebrate 11 years of marriage on Friday, November 1.
But first, all the recent goods.
A Gutsy Girl’s Favorites Issue 14
Click HERE to save this post for later.
- My book! No, now is not the time for me to stop talking about it. I am overjoyed with the pre-release of The Leaky Gut Meal Plan. This book could truly help someone take that first step into changing their life and/or get ideas for recipes with gut-healing in mind. Learn all about the book HERE; grab your copy HERE.
- Simple Modern 18oz Stainless Steel Sea Palm Summit Water Bottle Blue. We hardly ever buy plastic water bottles anymore; only for desperate times. Instead, I have THIS 6-pack of glass water bottles and recently grabbed the Sea Palm Simple Modern one from Target. I love the ease of the leak proof straw lid with handle. No twisting and turning; just sipping. Water is king!
- Thrive Market Organic Coconut Flakes Cereal. Two cereals on this list; who am I? I kept hearing this cereal was great, so I finally bought it. So glad I did – this will be another staple in this house. Ingredients: Organic Coconut meat, Organic coconut water, and Organic palm starch. You already know I’m a huge fan of Thrive Market (we order 1-2 times per month from the site) because: a. Free shipping over $50 (which is why I only order 1-2 times per month), and b. Access to all the things I do not have access to living in a small town. Get in on the goods HERE. Learn more about Thrive Market HERE.
- PBFit Pumpkin Spice. I was so disappointed when I went to Caribou Coffee yesterday morning and all things pumpkin beverages are already out for the season. They said the holiday drinks will be here soon, but that’s not what I wanted. It’s not even Halloween yet. Anyways, I discovered the PBFit Pumpkin Spice from BetterBody Foods this past week so I’ll be okay.Ingredients are super minimal: peanut flour, coconut sugar, spices, and salt. Depending on the spices, this item is also likely low-FODMAP.
- 28-Day Leaky Gut Group Program. Is 2020 going to be your year? Brand new decade; let’s do this! Join me for the 28-Day Leaky Gut Group Program, the only live group program I’ll run in 2020. Don’t wait to sign up! Save your spot HERE. And check THIS out once you’re ready.
- Original Puffins. No one can ever believe how many boxes of Puffins we keep at our house. How? Because there is a 6-pack on Amazon HERE that I buy. I eat them as cereal or dry, and pretty soon they are about to be converted into the best Puppy Chow you’ve never had!
- Mini Lip Gloss Vault. My latest Beautycounter order arrived this past week. In it: blush, bronzer, and the holiday Mini Lip Gloss Vault. The lipgloss colors include: warm amber shimmer , soft pink shimmer, warm pink, warm beige, deep plum, cool pink, deep mauve, khaki beige shimmer, clear shimmer, and warm plum shimmer.
And there you have it – A Gutsy Girl’s Favorites Issue 14. Now tell me….anything new and lovely you found lately? Let me know if you have any of these on my list!
- A Gutsy Girl’s Favorites Issue 1
- AGG Favorites Issue 2
- A Gutsy Girl’s Favorites Issue 3
- AGG Favorites Issue 4
- A Gutsy Girl’s Favorites Issue 5
- AGG Favorites Issue 6
- A Gutsy Girl’s Favorites Issue 7
- AGG Favorites Issue 8
- A Gutsy Girl’s Favorites Issue 9
- AGG Favorites Issue 10
- AGG Favorites Issue 11
- A Gutsy Girl’s Favorites Issue 12
- A Gutsy Girl’s Favorites Issue 13
You will heal. I will help.