I put together 44 more Low-FODMAP items from Thrive Market today.
I recently had someone ask me, “Why do you buy from Thrive Market. It seems really wasteful (for packaging) to buy all those food items online when you could just get them locally.”
She wasn’t trying to be snide or rude because she legitimately didn’t understand what the Thrive Market benefits were.
So I told her, “We live in a natural-food desert practically. I can’t find most of these items locally. And besides that, Thrive Market is like an online Costco for the natural foods industry. With a Thrive Market membership, not only do I have access to so many more options, but they are cheaper than if I were to drive 30+ miles to get them.”
And she totally understood that.
The reason this is called 44 more low-FODMAP items from Thrive Market is because the last time I shared 24 low-FODMAP items from Thrive Market. You can grab those HERE.
But, in fact, there are even more than 68 total low-FODMAP items from Thrive Market. If you click HERE you can see all the low-FODMAP items they carry.
And by the way, I do know a lot about all things SIBO and FODMAP’s. Have you grabbed your copy of REASONABLE SIBO yet?!
44 More Low-FODMAP Items from Thrive Market
Click HERE to save these for later.
Note: I have included the price you will pay if you have a Thrive Market Membership (grab your membership HERE). In parentheses is the amount you would pay normally at other stores.
- Bae Seasoning Jar (Primal Palate, Organic) – $8.49 ($9.99)
- boomCHOCOboom Dark Life Chocolate Bar (Enjoy Life) – $1.89 ($2.19)
- Brown Rice Penne Rigate (Jovial, Organic) – $3.19 ($4.39)
- Brown Rice Spaghetti (Jovial, Organic) – $3.19 ($4.39)
- Buckwheat Flour (Arrowhead Mills, Organic) – $3.99 ($6.75)
- Chocolate Bites, Sunseed Butter (Enjoy Life) – $5.79 ($7.49)
- Chocolate Chip Banana Breakfast Ovals (Enjoy Life) – $4.29 ($5.69)
- Chunk-Light Tuna (Thrive Market, Non-GMO)
- Cinnamon Sugar Cookie Blend Spice (Primal Palate) – $8.49 ($9.99)
- Coconut Aminos (Thrive Market, Organic)
- Coconut Nectar (Thrive Market, Organic)
- Corn Starch (Thrive Market, Organic)
- Cornbread and Muffin Mix (Pamela’s, Gluten-Free) – $4.29 ($5.35)
- Creamy Peanut Butter Pouch (Thrive Market, Organic)
- Dark Chocolate Morsels (Enjoy Life)
- Diced Tomatoes (Jovial)
- Dry-Roasted and Salted Peanuts (Thrive Market, Organic)
- Fire Roasted Tomatoes (Thrive Market, Organic)
- Freeze Dried Strawberry Pouch (Natierra, Organic) $4.99 ($6.75)
- Ghee (Thrive Market, Organic)
- Ginger Cubes (Thrive Market, Organic)
- Ginger Juice (The Ginger People, Organic) – $3.49 ($4.69)
- Gorilla Munch Corn Puffs Cereal (Nature’s Path) – $3.69 ($5.49)
- Gluten-Free Baguettes (Schar) – $5.99 ($6.99)
- Gluten Free Pizza Crust (Schar) – $6.99 ($9.49)
- Gluten-Free Rolled Oats (Thrive Market, Organic) – $4.99 ($7.89)
- Gluten Free Steel Cut Oats (Bob’s Red Mill, Organic) – $5.29 ($6.99)
- Italian Seasoning (Simply Organic) – $3.99 ($5.69)
- Oat Flour (Thrive Market, Organic)
- Oh My Ghee Popcorn (Lesser Evil, Organic) – $3.29 ($4.39)
- Peanut Butter (Santa Cruz, Organic) – $5.89 ($7.29)
- Peanut Butter Protein Replenishment Bar (GoMacro, Organic) – $26.99 ($41.99)
- Pecan Halves (Thrive Market, Organic)
- Polenta Corn Grits (Bob’s Red Mill)
- Raw Macadamia Nuts (Thrive Market, Organic)
- Semi-Sweet Chocolate Mini Chips (Enjoy Life Foods)
- Sprouted Brown Rice Flour (Thrive Market, Organic)
- Sprouted Quinoa Trio (TruRoots, Organic) – $4.99 ($8.09)
- Sweet Potato Chips (Jackson’s Honest) – $2.54 ($3.99)
- Tahini Pouch (Thrive Market, Organic)
- Tapioca Flour (Thrive Market, Organic)
- Thyme (Thrive Market, Organic)
- Vegetarian Black Lentils (Westbrae, Organic) – $2.29 ($2.79)
- Walnut Halves and Pieces (Thrive Market, Organic)
We place a Thrive Market order 1-2 times per month. I always do my unboxing via Instagram Stories, so if you’re not already following, come hang out HERE.
Interested in more gut-healing information? Grab The Gutsy Girl’s Bible and/or begin a FREE 21-Day Gut Healing Inspiration Journey HERE. If you need my Master List of Low-FODMAP Food, you can grab it HERE.
You will heal. I will help.