As promised, I put together a list of 7-day smoothie challenge ingredients.
Click HERE for all 7 smoothies/recipes in one blog post.
It’s going to be fun because obviously smoothies are fun!
It’s the little things in life, friends. The little things.
7-Day Smoothie Challenge Ingredients
Click HERE to save the 7-day smoothie challenge ingredients list for later.
Need more smoothie challenge information? Click HERE.
- 1.5 cups blueberries (1 pack)
- 2 Tbsp Nutiva Organic Coconut Manna (1 jar)
- (2 cartons/cans full fat coconut milk)
- 5 bananas
- 4 Tbsp Nutiva Organic Hempseed (1 bag)
- 1.5 cups raspberries (1 pack)
- 4 Tbsp + 2 tsp vanilla extract (1 jar)
- 4 cups spinach (fresh) (one bag/container)
- 1 large avocado
- one pack fresh mint leaves
- 2 Tbsp Nutiva Organic Coconut Sugar (1 bag)
- Cacao nibs/mini Enjoy Life chocolate chips, as desired
- 1 cup Elmhurst Unsweetened Milked Hazelnuts™
- one scoop (or packet) Wildway Smoothie Bowl Starter Mix (This one is simply a “boost” that you can choose to use or not. And on that, you might want to grab many of these other gut-healing smoothie boosts to incorporate into the 7 days.)
- 1 large handful kale (1 bag/container)
- 2 tsp cinnamon (1 jar)
- 1 tsp moringa (1 bag)
- 1.5 cups Elmhurst Milked Oats™ (1 carton)
- ½ cup old fashioned oats, gluten free (1 bag)
- 2 Tbsp maple syrup (1 jar)
- 1.5 cups Elmhurst Milked Almonds™ Unsweetened (1 carton)
- 1.5 cups frozen strawberries (1 bag/carton)
- ½ cup cucumber, peeled, de-seeded and cubed (1 cucumber)
- 1 cup papaya (1 papaya)
- ½ cup mango (1 mango or 1 small, frozen bag)
- 1.5 cups frozen cauliflower (1 bag, I buy this frozen in florets or riced)
- ½ cup watermelon (small watermelon)
- ½ cup Elmhurst Milked Walnuts™ (1 carton)
- 1/3 cup + 1 Tbsp cacao powder (1 bag/can)
- ½ cup raw walnuts (buy in bulk if you can, or a small bag)
Above are all the ingredients for the 7 days.
- The last 3 ingredients are actually an 8th (and bonus) recipe day. It’s an “ice cream” of sorts, and it’s so good that you should probably eat it every single day.
- Many recipes use some of the same ingredients, so I combined any like ingredients (i.e. vanilla, bananas).
- I put down roughly the entire quantity you will need and then in parentheses, I listed how many units needed – i.e. what you’d write on your grocery list.
- You can purchase almost all of these ingredients at your local grocery store. I have linked to many of the ingredients online, if you prefer to have them shipped to you.
- Can you make substitutions? Sure can. But do remember that I crafted these recipes very intentionally, and the products/brands I use are those I believe in and trust. (No one – no product or brand – is sponsoring any portion of this 7-day challenge. I make nothing when you buy, unless it’s an Amazon affiliate link and even then it’s pennies.)
- When I give the recipes for the smoothies, I’ll also give some practical substitutions for those who may need something a little different (i.e. low-FODMAP).
- Hate some of the ingredients on the list? That’s okay! Here are my solutions for that:
- Swap the ingredient for something else. If you need a recommendation or idea, head to the Facebook event group and ask.
- Skip that recipe altogether. Make the ice cream instead that day 🙂
- I listed many different alternative milks. Some of the recipes I would not recommend swapping any alternative milk you choose, but some would be okay to swap in a different milk. If you can’t get all the milks on my list, do your best. The smoothie will still turn out fantastic. (Note: except for the ice cream. You need walnut milk for that.) By the way, one alternative milk I did not include on the list, but is a favorite to use in smoothies is THIS Milked Cashews. It’s so thick, creamy and incredible, and you might want to grab one for a smoothie, your coffee, or just to sip.
Alright, I think you’re ready to gather.
Consider Starting Here
Want to get started with some juices and smoothies this weekend? Simple. Starting on page 115 of The Gutsy Girl’s Bible: an approach to healing the gut, 3.0, you’ll find 4 pages filled with them.
You can also join my FREE 21-Day Gut Healing Inspiration Journey HERE.
You will heal. I will help.