If you want a simple coconut oil makeup remover how to, I’ve got you covered.
This Lavender makes me calm and happy. Lavender tends to do that. And that’s not just me; it’s a fact.
I’m sharing the simple Coconut Oil Makeup Remover How To today because people started asking,
So do you only use Beautycounter 100% of the time for 100% of the skin and body care and makeup stuff now?
The answer is, “No.”
The answer is also, “Mostly yes, but not 100%.”
And look, those are items that cannot be made. Well, I’m sure they can be, and I’m sure you could Google how to’s for it all, but I sure as heck am not about to attempt a formula for a concealer that is better than the Beautycounter one.
Trust me, it has the powers to hide all the things. Critical, darling.
Beautycounter does sell an Instant Eye Makeup Remover. I’m sure it’s great. In fact, I know it’s great because it won a Cosmopolitan beauty award. And also, I’ve been over-the-top happy with every single Beautycounter purchase I’ve made, so I know it would be great.
But these Coconut Oil Makeup Remover Pads were so easy to make and super effective.
And listen, I’m definitely not the person who is going to falsely tell you that I only use Beautycounter for all things all the time. If I think there is something else that is just as “safe,” natural, and effective (effective = the key here) and can be easily made (or is a better product in general), I’m going to share it! (You know, like the shampoo I use.)
So if you want this DIY option, here you go.
Coconut Oil Makeup Remover How To
Click HERE to save this post for later.
Coconut Oil Makeup Remover How To Recipe
- 2 cups water
- 3 tablespoons Nutiva Organic Liquid Coconut Oil
- 2 teaspoons baby body wash/soap (I used California Baby Super Sensitive Shampoo & Bodywash)
- ¼ teaspoon Lavender essential oil
- 12oz Mason Jar
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl, and mix well.
- Add a stack of cotton pads to Mason Jar.
- Pour coconut oil makeup remover mix over cotton pads until completely saturated.
- Cover, and store until you're ready to use.
Yes, totally that easy and yes, I use these all the time.
If you liked this post, you might also enjoy:
- FREE and exclusive weekly Safer Skincare and Natural Living newsletter HERE
- The private Safer Skincare Facebook group HERE
- FREE 12-Days of Safer Beauty Exploration Journey HERE
You will heal. I will help.