Ready for this Lemon Garlic Basil Spaghetti Squash featuring Nutiva Organic Hemp today?
One of my most popular pins to date has been repinned almost 1,500 times.
It doesn’t involve chocolate, cake, peanut butter or ice cream (seriously, who are these people, right?!).
But it does involve fall and for that, I smile. Just let it be fall. All. Year. Long.
Fall is my favorite, so I decided to re-create the popular Lemon-Lime Cilantro Spaghetti Squash and superfood-it-up with hempseed oil and hemp seeds.
Both are a part of my new daily routine, and after Ryan loved the Hemp Kale Chips, I knew this recipe must be upgraded – stat!
8 Facts you Might Not Know about Hemp
But let’s all be honest here, no matter how good something is for us, if it doesn’t taste good, we are less likely to eat it.
You’re in luck.
Hemp is delicious!
I cannot make specific claims about anything, but as part of my Perioral Dermatitis healing, I did consume hemp internally and the hempseed oil externally on my face. So, I’m just sayin’…..
When my mom was here visiting, I made her this meal and turned a new fan. She mentioned that upon returning back home to the homeskillet, she would be ordering hemp online. Good mama!
Now it’s your turn. Go, be, do, hemp, make.
p.s. Make your life easier and grab The Ultimate Guide on Cooking Spaghetti Squash.
Lemon Garlic Basil Spaghetti Squash featuring Nutiva Organic Hemp
Click HERE to save the Lemon Garlic Basil Spaghetti Squash featuring Nutiva Organic Hemp recipe for later.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Cover an oven safe pan with tin foil.
- Prepare spaghetti squash.
- Place spaghetti squash on tin foil and brush with hemp oil and lightly sprinkle with a little sea salt.
- Bake spaghetti squash for about 40 minutes.
- Meanwhile, place the juice of 2 small lemons, minced garlic clove, basil leaves and 4 tbsp. hemp oil in a small blender and blend. Set aside.
- Remove spaghetti squash from oven and let it cool.
- Once cooled, scrape out with a fork into a large bowl. Add the mixture from blender and mix together. Add sea salt, capers and hemp seed as desired.
- Place your wild salmon over the bed of spaghetti squash and serve.
If you liked this recipe, you might also enjoy:
- Salmon Patty (from page 111 in The Leaky Gut Meal Plan)
- Plantains Savory Hempseed Flatbread Recipe
- Vegan Lemon Lime Cilantro Spaghetti Squash
You will heal. I will help.