Are you ready for my Gluten Free Recipe Roundup Two? It has only been a little over a month and already I have another entire post dedicated to recipes.
In mid-April, I published the first Recipe Roundup. Now I’m back for more!
Sometimes I wish that all the recipes I create could be for my blog only, living and breathing here. And while the truth is that I could easily come up with hundreds of more recipes strictly for my blog, right now, in the season of life, I have chosen not to.
I am saying “Yes” to client work, recipes, and photography and “No” to hours and hours and hours of extra time doing the very same thing right here. For now, I am okay with the content I produce on my own site because I am still able to share these amazing recipes with you via the round ups.
Gluten Free Recipe Roundup Two
Click HERE to save these for later.
- Chocolate Swirl Banana Bread (Gluten and Dairy Free). This recipe was based off my Grandma Verna’s Banana Bread recipe.
- Summer Pad Thai Noodle Salad (Gluten and Dairy Free). I have now made this recipe a few times. Once when my in-laws were here, and once last night when Elisabeth was over for dinner. It’s always a hit!
- Hempseed Hummus (GlutenDairy, and Sugar Free). It’s so easy to make your own hummus, and when you do it this way, you’ll get a total boost in nutrients.
- Chocolate Hazelnut Brownies (Gluten and Dairy Free). The brownie is a favorite for both Ryan and my mother….and after creating these, it’s a favorite for my children as well.
- Homemade Vinaigrette Salad Dressing (Gluten, Dairy, and Sugar Free). 4 ingredients is all you need. You’re so going to make this a household dressing staple.
- Frozen Hot Chocolate (Gluten and Dairy Free). I will forever think of Dairy Queen’s Frozen Hot Chocolate when I think about the summer I had my tonsils and adenoids removed. I loved that thing so much, and it was the only thing I ate for days. The problem is that I haven’t been DQ in years, and I don’t even care. I created this one, and we’re back in business!
- Colorful Vegan Stir Fry (Gluten, Dairy, and Sugar Free). Am I Vegan? No way, but I still make meals like this all the time (and then add a meat or fish usually on top).
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Milkshake (Gluten and Dairy Free). Nope. Nothing is better than chocolate, peanut butter, and ice cream. You’ll see. p.s. The recipe calls for using a natural peanut butter, but because this recipe lived on a client’s website, I didn’t mention that you should totally use one of the A Loving Spoon nut butter recipes because I totally did! Seriously. Just do it.
- Strawberry Pina Colada Smoothie (Gluten and Dairy Free). This is probably the best smoothie I’ve ever created. For the record, if you added alcohol to it, I would not be mad.
- Vegan Whipped Cream (Gluten and Dairy Free). This is the most basic recipe I created during this past month, but I will tell you that’s it’s definitely a favorite because the options for using it are endless. You will for sure dig this one!
- No Bake Chewy Protein Bars (Gluten and Dairy Free). You will only need 6 ingredients to create these. After I made them, I put them in the freezer. On my “long run” days (= more than 6 miles), I always nosh on them right after I run and/or for a bedtime snack. They are super, duper awesome!
- Cashew Almond Nut Butter (Gluten and Dairy Free). In case you weren’t sure of my nut butter-ing skills, see number 7. In case you are aware of them, here is a free recipe to enjoy!
What’s up next? Summer is just beginning to there will be Peach Rice Pudding Pops and more. I am likely to publish a few of these recipes on my own blog, too, so you can get a little sample of the goodness I’ve been up to!
If there is ever a recipe you’d love to see me create, please do contact me. My wheels are constantly spinning!
You will heal. I will help.