I believe that even today you can find everything you need for this 5-Ingredient Strawberry Pina Colada Smoothie Recipe.
And I mean, really….who doesn’t want a little extra something to remember lazy days on the beach with friends and family?
Let’s cut right to the strawberries and pineapple.
And by-the-way, can you say….packed with vitamin C?!
5-Ingredient Strawberry Pina Colada Smoothie Recipe
Click HERE to save this recipe for later.
- 1.5 cups strawberries, hulled
- 2 Tablespoons coconut butter
- 1 ripe banana, frozen
- 1.5 cups pineapple, frozen
- coconut milk (full-fat would be best, light is okay), 1.5 cups
- Place strawberries and coconut butter in a blender, and blend until pureed. Set aside.
- Rinse that blender or use another (I used the Magic Bullet), and place banana, pineapple, and coconut milk in it. Blend until completely mixed together.
- Layer your glass by alternating pineapple then strawberry mixture.
If you have any of the following on hand (or easy ordering/buying access), these are two simple ways to boost the colada:
Use code GUTSY10 for 10% off anything from Perfect Supplements.
If you enjoyed this post, you might also like:
- 7-Day Smoothie Challenge
- Top 13 Gut Healing Boosts for Smoothies
- How to Build the Best Paleo Smoothie Bowl
You will heal. I will help.