I put together a Master List of Digestive Health Coaches and Nutritionists because I believe in the power of them for your journey.
You may be wondering,
If you have your own practice, working with women who have IBS and/or IBD, then why are you recommending others?
- I only take 2 clients per month. It’s on a very exclusive and limited basis.
- My real passion is the research, journalistic, reading, writing, and speaking on gut healing and gut health. I enjoy reaching the masses vs getting down to the nitty, gritty details for each individual.
- I’m currently growing the A Gutsy Girl brand as a whole.
- There is more than enough women in the world to help. And thus, I want to support other digestive health coaches and nutritionists to bring you the very best!
So I rounded up this Master List of Digestive Health Coaches and Nutritionists.
Alternatively, you could consider going to school yourself. I started way back when at The Institute for Integrative Nutrition. If you’re interested in this path that I took, check out some of my published articles about it:
- Health Coaching Rising
- Institute for Integrative Nutrition FAQ
- 7 Ways to Make Money as an Online Health Coach
- How to Start an Online Health Coaching Business
- Become a Health Coach
Master List of Digestive Health Coaches and Nutritionists
Click HERE to save this list for later.
- Ashlee, Autoimmune & Gut Nutritionist
- Ashley Koff, consults
- Carly Herter, Certified Functional Diagnostic Nutritional Practitioner
- Carrie Sink, Holistic Health Coach
- Chrystie Lee, Nutritionist
- Erin Judge, Dietitian
- Jasmine Fitzgibbon, Women’s Health & Nutrition Coach, specialising in Digestion & Gut Health
- Kathleen Oswalt, MS, RDN, LD, CLT
- Kerri Axelrod, Health Coach and future RD
- Nat, Holistic Wellness Coach
- Whitney Shook, Nutrition Therapist
Also, don’t forget to check out How to Find an Integrative Medicine Doctor.
By the way, is this an exhaustive list? Um, no. Not even close. In fact, it should be called the master-ish list. Know someone who should be added? Good, then just let me know. I’ll look into them, and choose to add or not add.
Sherri Nguyen says
I wanted to recommend my childhood friend, Michelle Schnider. She is so sweet and truly cares about body/mind health. I did one on one coaching with her a few years back but fell off the wagon, lol. I’m slowly getting back on track now 🙂