Today I have a simple Roasted Vegetables and Nuts Side Dish to share with you.
I rack my brain most days of the week to think of a new side dish that’s delicious, simple and gluten-free. I could eat my greens and protein six times a day and be okay with that, but the foodie in me screams for a changeup.
My most favorite side dishes are those that I create with whatever is in the house at any given moment. They call this a kitchen sink meal, and I enjoy the term.
Here is one we tried a few weeks back.
Roasted Vegetables and Nuts Side Dish
Click HERE to save this recipe for later.
- 1 small red pepper, cut into thin strips
- 1 small green pepper, cut into thin strips
- ½ small onion, sliced
- ½ cup Brussel sprouts, halved
- ½ cup raw trail mix (any)
- 1 Tbsp Nutiva Organic Coconut Oil
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Spread all ingredients, except coconut oil and cinnamon flat on a baking sheet.
- Sprinkle cinnamon and drizzle coconut oil over mixture.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
You will heal. I will help.