Ever heard of Functional Dyspepsia?
Though it’s not talked about often nor is it even well known, according to Dr. Hubbard, it’s far more common than we think.
Learn all about Functional Dyspepsia (FD) today during my conversation with Dr. Andrew Hubbard.
Functional Dyspepsia (Episode 32 with Dr. Andrew Hubbard)
Click HERE to save this post for later.
- Dr. Andrew Hubbard’s website
- Dr. Hubbard on Instagram
- Clinic: Natural Choice Medical Clinic
- More info on Gut-directed Hypnotherapy app (no affiliation)
- What is SIBO?
- GI Hormones
- What is the Low-FODMAP Diet?
- Tips for Starting Your Healing Journey
- Dr. Hubbard’s information has all been added to the Master Gutsy Resource Spreadsheet HERE under “Practitioner Referrals.”
Don’t Miss These Thoughts
- Who is Dr. Hubbard?
- What is Functional Dyspepsia (FD), and is it common?
- Dyspepsia vs FD?
- Symptoms fo FD (the 4 main ones, and others)
- What are the 2 types of Functional Dyspepsia?
- How is FD different from other digestive disorders?
- Is there a way to diagnose FD?
- What are some underlying causes of FD?
- Effective treatment options for Functional Dyspepsia
- What is ‘gut directed hypnotherapy?’
- How to navigate diet with FD?
- Dr. Hubbard’s 3 convictions around gut health and gut healing.
- “Every gut needs something different to heal.”
More from A Gutsy Girl
Time to wrap this up. As always, a huge goal for this show is to connect with even more people. Feel free to send an email to our team at email@example.com. We want to hear questions, comments, show ideas, etc.
Did you enjoy this episode? Please drop a comment below or leave a review on Apple Podcasts.
Dr. Andrew Hubbard Bio
Dr. Andrew is a Canadian-based naturopathic doctor practicing in Guelph, Ontario.
He strongly believes in a gut-centered approach to health and healing.
He has a clinical focus in treating SIBO, Acid reflux, IBS, and IBD.
Patients seek him out to help them get relief from their chronic digestive complaints like indigestion, stomach pain, gas, bloating, diarrhea and constipation.
You will heal. I will help.