Histamines and natural antihistamines are a big topic in the community.
You are no stranger to the topic of histamines, though. I have written about them in detail, and we discuss them in various capacities.
However, today I have a whole podcast episode with Dr. Becky Campbell on histamines.
Dr. Becky Campbell is a board-certified doctor of natural medicine who was initially introduced to functional medicine as a patient. She struggled with many of the issues her patients struggle with today, and she has made it her mission to help patients all around the world with her virtual practice.
Dr. Becky Campbell is the founder of Dr. Becky Campbell.com, the host of The Health Babes Podcast and author of The 30-Day Thyroid Reset Plan, The 4-Phase Histamine Reset Plan, Long Hauler Road Map: A Guide to Recovery from Histamine Intolerance, MCAS and Long Hauler Syndrome, and Fifty One Low Histamine Air Fryer Recipes.
Natural Antihistamines (Podcast Episode 24 with Dr. Becky Campbell)
Click HERE to save this episode for later.
- Dr. Becky’s “Ultimate Thyroid Guide” (a guide containing everything you need to know about thyroid labs, thyroid related symptoms & the best natural thyroid support!)
- Histamine Intolerance and Your Gut
- Dr. Becky’s quiz, “Do you suffer from histamine intolerance?“
- Histamine Intolerance
- Journaling for identifying histamine (in)tolerance
- Instant Pot Bone Broth
- Master Gutsy Spreadsheet free access HERE (tab: Practitioner Referrals)
- Dr. Becky’s website
- Her Instagram
Don’t Miss These Thoughts
- Dr. Becky’s story; her symptoms and more
- “Some people have no idea they have gut issues.” – Dr. Becky
- T4 has to be converted to T3, and that happens in the gut.
- What exactly is a histamine?
- DAO is an enzyme; but what is it? Where can you get it?
- Is there a test for histamine intolerance?
- Histamine intolerance symptoms
- What is the connection between the gut and histamine intolerance?
- “Bacteria (in the gut) produces (and releases) more histamine.” — Dr. Becky
- The “diet approach” Dr. Becky has seen the most success with for healing the gut with histamine intolerance
- How to make and prepare your meat
- Why bone broth is a problem for those with histamine intolerance
- Is histamine a “bad” thing?
- Dr. Becky’s 3 convictions around gut health and gut healing
More from A Gutsy Girl
If you’re interested in hearing more of a conversation with Dr. Becky and me, I was recently on her podcast, too.
You can listen to all things SIBO, leaky gut, and overcoming gut health issues.
Time to wrap this up. As always, a huge goal for this show is to connect with even more people. Feel free to send an email to our team at email@example.com. We want to hear questions, comments, show ideas, etc.
Did you enjoy this episode? Please drop a comment below or leave a review on Apple Podcasts.
You will heal. I will help.