The day you indulge in an exercise without excuse habit is the day your life just might be changed forever!
We are all given 24 hours in the day. It’s up to us as to how we choose to spend those hours.
And yes, it is a choice. Everything we do in life is a choice.
Exercise Without Excuse
Click HERE to save this post for later.
Instead of saying:
- “I’m too busy to exercise.” (excuse)
- “I’m too tired to exercise.” (excuse)
- “I’d rather go out for happy hour than exercise.” (excuse)
- “I’m too fat to exercise.” (excuse)
- What are you too busy doing? How can you take those too-busy tasks and compress or nix them all together to find 30 minutes – 1 hour of free time? Heck, you don’t even need 30 minutes. 20 minutes is perfect!
- Stop focusing on “too tired.” Start focusing on: Exercise gives you energy! Or maybe the time of day is not right for you. If you prolong your exercise until later in the day, maybe you need to conquer first thing in the morning. (But also note that, in some situations, you might be too tired to workout. That’s okay. Then just rest, friend.)
- First, I’m sure you don’t need happy hour 7 days a week. Second, exercise in the morning – happy hour at 5 pm. It’s called balance.
- No one is too fat to exercise. Also, think you need to go to a gym? No. You can exercise in the comfort of your own home.
Why will exercise without an excuse be a life changing habit? Simple. Exercise period is a life-changing habit.
When you commit to this habit, you commit to YOU! And that’s one of the greatest commitments we can learn to make.
Question: Do you like working out? What are your favorite forms of moving?
You will heal. I will help.