I believe that homemade flavor is the secret to wonderful, healing food. Salad dressings are always a part of this, and I know you’re going to love my Homemade Blueberry Vinaigrette recipe.
Today we’re keeping it simple, clean and fresh.
I made this dish the night I also made sauteed swiss chard & kale with fig.
There are minimal ingredients, which is something I’m trying to do more and more of these days.
I enjoy simple, beautiful things that serve the purpose of feeding, satisfying and healing.
I’ve learned over the past several years that these multi-purpose objectives can be easily achieved.
The only thing required is that you are committed to achieving your very best, and refuse to accept anything less.
Time to dig in.
I have created a summer salad to go along with the Homemade Blueberry Vinaigrette.
Cucumber & Blueberry Summer Salad with Homemade Blueberry Vinaigrette
Click HERE to save this recipe for later.
- 2 cucumbers
- 1 teaspoon fresh mint
- 1 teaspoon fresh dill
- ½ cup blueberries
- ¼ cup blueberries
- 2 tablespoons White Balsamic Vinegar
- ½ tablespoon Olive Oil
- pinch of Sea Salt
- Peel, de-seed and slice cucumbers
- Place all salad ingredients in a bowl
- Mix together (in a small blender if you have one) the dressing ingredients
- Pour the dressing over the bowl filled with salad ingredients
- Mix together with a large spoon
- Add a little more sea salt (if desired)
- Chill in the fridge until you are ready to serve
By the way, this recipe is low-FODMAP for all my SIBO friends. If you are extremely sensitive to blueberries, then you could substitute in strawberries and it would be just as delicious.
You will heal. I will help.