Let’s be honest. No one has time for 106 degrees before summer even begins. But alas, it has come, and I’m demanding all the ice cream, especially in the form of my Mint Chocolate Popsicles.
This recipe is from my summer eats, treats and desserts e-book, which hosts so many goodies for the hot summer months (and all year long).
Mint Chocolate Popsicles
Click HERE to pin them to Pinterest for later.
These popsicles are gluten free, grain free, dairy free, soy free, egg free, sugar-free plus Low-FODMAP and GAPS Diet approved.
But really, who cares if they don’t taste good, right? Scouts honor. Kids and adults alike love them.
- 1 c. full-fat coconut milk, refrigerated overnight the night before use
- ½ c. light coconut milk
- 3 mint leaves, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp. unsweetened natural cacao or cocoa powder
- 6 drops pure liquid Stevia (or sweetener of choice)
- Place all ingredients in a blender and blend.
- Pour mixture into BPA-free popsicle molds, and freeze.
You must try these!
Need another amazing popsicle recipe? These Vegan Donut Peach Rice Pudding Pops will do the trick (for you and your teething baby)! How about another kid-friendly snack idea? HERE you go!
You will heal. I will help.
These look SO good, Sarah! Yum! I love that you used stevia in these too! 🙂
So good! Yeah, I’m writing about it on my blog tomorrow but I can’t do Stevia anymore. I’m super bummed:(