There is just something super lovely about roasted vegetables.
With spring always comes the time when I maintain my healthy lifestyle with all the spring goods. I have to be careful not to overdo the fruits and vegetables, as many times they won’t agree with my stomach, but cooking or juicing them always seems to help.
Roasting is one of my favorite (weekly) things to do with vegetables. If you are having people over this weekend for Easter or any other celebration and need a quick, simple and healthy side dish try this one.
Click HERE to save this simple idea for later.
Roasted Vegetable Pieces
- whole carrots
- garlic bulbs (Have SIBO, but love garlic? Click HERE to find out how you can still enjoy it without sending your gut into mayhem)
- beet stems
- olive oil
How to Put Your Roasted Vegetables Together
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Wash everything.
- Cut the carrots in half, down the middle.
- Cut the squash and zucchini in half, down the middle and de-seed.
- Peel the garlic bulbs.
- Cut the beet stems off the whole beet (or slice up the beet bulbs).
- Lay them all flat on a pan, drizzle with olive oil.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes, depending on how you like them.
- Sprinkle with fresh-squeezed lemon before serving.
Enjoy your weekend….and have some roasted vegetables!
You will heal. I will help.