I have your Prime Pantry for a gut healthy holiday ready for you today.
Now listen, I can’t tell you how much local shopping I do. I’m a huge fan of supporting small, local businesses! Ryan and I stay local for almost all big purchases; many smaller ones as well. A lot of the items on the A Gutsy Girl Holiday 2019 Wish List are from small businesses.
But to deny the era of Amazon Prime would be lying to you. I love Prime because I can get almost anything and everything; usually it comes with free shipping, too. When you live in small-town USA in the middle of the country, this is key.
So today, let’s talk about Prime Pantry for a gut healthy holiday. You didn’t come to A Gutsy Girl for one-stop shopping, right? You came for the gut and healthy-living aspect of any topic.
This is my contribution at merging two of your fave topics this time of year – shopping and your gut 🙂
What is Prime Pantry?
You’ll find the main Prime Pantry HERE.
Prime Pantry allows you to shop online, anywhere while choosing from thousands of products. When you add at least $35 of eligible Pantry products and are an Amazon Prime member, you’ll get free shipping. The items will then arrive to your door within 1-4 business days, depending on location and order size.
Now let’s break it down a little.
Prime Pantry for a Gut Healthy Holiday
Click HERE to save this post for later.
Cleaning and Home
- Angel Soft Toilet Paper Bath Tissue, 12 Double Rolls, 260+ 2-Ply Sheets Per Roll
- Listen, make it extra-comfy. Y’all know what I’m talking about.
- Mrs. Meyer’s Clean Day Liquid Dish Soap, Basil Scent, 16 ounce bottle
- Seventh Generation Paper Towels, 100% recycled paper
- Almonds, raw and unsalted
- Artichoke Hearts
- Chocolate Sea Salt Probiotic Gluten-Free Granola
- Justin’s Chocolate Hazelnut Butter Squeeze Packs
- Maca Powder
- Nature’s Path Mesa Gluten-Free Sunrise Cereal
- Paleo Pancake & Waffle Mix
- Pistachios, no shell, roasted and lightly salted
- Pumpkin Puree
- Vanilla Honey Graham Enjoy Life Crunchy Cookies
- Vermont Smoke & Cure Pork Meat Sticks (antibiotic free)
- Wild Alaskan Salmon, pink, canned
- p.s. You need this for the Salmon Patties recipe in The Leaky Gut Meal Plan: 4 Weeks to Detox and Improve Digestive Health.
Other Prime Items
Are you preparing to host the holidays or making-and-taking to someone else’s house? Here are some other prime items (fit for a gut healthy holiday) to check out:
- Becoming: A Guided Journal for Discovering Your Voice (PRIMARY foods, you know?!)
- ECoffee Cup (eco-friendly, BPA-free)
- Instant Pot
- This one I linked to is the exact one I used for all 3 broth recipes in The Leaky Gut Meal Plan, including the Instant Pot Vegetable Broth.
- Kitchen Utensils & Gadgets
- Ninja Foodi Cold & Hot Cook Blender
- Nut Milk bag
- Personal Care Items
- Prime Video
- Why did I include this one? Rest. Just give your body rest time this holiday season. It’s one of my top tips for surviving the holidays.
- Recommended Supplements (most of these are Prime, and I always keep enzymes close by during the holiday season)
- The Leaky Gut Meal Plan: 4 Weeks to Detox and Improve Digestive Health
- Ummmm, yes! Yes this is part of Amazon Prime!
- Yedi Pressure Cooker
Okay, now tell me what’s in your ideal pantry for the holiday season?
By the way, in general, HERE is how to start a healthy pantry.
You will heal. I will help.