Today is just some fun Motivation Monday The Weekly Release.
I get asked this a lot,
Where does your motivation come from?
Does it matter? Yes, because if we don’t understand intrinsic motivators how are we ever going to continue to self-motivate?
I thought I knew all my sources. Recently, little nuggets of motivation popped into my life. My cousin and BFF, Kim, started texting me various quotes, fitness motivators and pictures of my family back in Minnesota (all of which can be found below). Each day one of these came across, I was even more motivated and inspired.
Between my visual motivations and the added push from Kim, I realized I was well on my way to even brighter days.
I reserve Sundays for many things. And I have now added to the reservations: the weekly release. Sick! No, not that kind of weekly release – though, funny pun – and super appropriate for gutsy. My weekly release is where I upload all these photos to my computer, organize and label them into folders. It’s during this weekly release that I become even more motivated for the upcoming week.
Last week was filled with….
- food, good food, as usual (I have a fun dinner planned to tell you about this week)
- a 97% on my Institute for Integrative Nutrition exam (3 down, 1 to go!)
- workouts, workouts and more workouts – yes, Kim, keep sending the motivation for them:)
There was also….
- drinks and rodeos
- broken coffee and zen coffee
- a new Experience Life Magazine (an article on infertility this month – woooohooo!)
- pictures of family that melted my heart
And last, but not least, a simple reminder (again from Kim),
No matter how good or bad you think life is, wake up each day and be thankful for life. Someone somewhere else is fighting to survive.
I’m ready for you, Monday.
You will heal. I will help.