This page is dedicated to all things Beautycounter where the company’s mission is, “to get safer products into the hands of everyone.”
For the latest in ‘Safer Skincare’ news and information, sign up for the Safer Skincare Newsletter.
Current Beautycounter Promotions
Click HERE to save these promotions for later.
Be sure to bookmark this page, as it will update anytime there is a special or promotion given by Beautycounter and/or me personally!
- 2019: From now through December 31, 2019, as a bonus from me personally, for each $100 gift card you purchase and/or $100 purchase you make, I’ll send you $10 cash back. Once you purchase, just shoot me an email, letting me know. Click HERE to check out a few things I’ve been loving lately.
- Ongoing. Gut-brain-skin. The connection is very real. If you do not currently have The Gutsy Girl’s Bible and you make any Beautycounter purchase, simply shoot me an email right after ordering your Beautycounter product(s), and I’ll send the e-book complimentary.
- Become a ‘Band of Beauty’ Member aka BoB (see information on it below), and I’ll instantly refund you $5 (which means your membership will only cost $24!) If you want to learn more, read How to Get Free Shipping on Safer Beauty.
Beautycounter + Safer Skincare Posts I’ve Written
- 6 Reasons Why Dry Skin Leads to Breakouts
- My Perioral Dermatitis Journey
- My Beautycounter Story
- Becoming a Beautycounter Consultant FAQ
- Skin Health and Endocrine Disruptors
- Beautycounter Countermatch Collection
- Purely Primal Skincare
- What is Activated Charcoal
- Small Changes
- Coconut Oil Makeup Remover How To
- Which Skincare Regimen to Choose
- My Favorite Two Night Creams
My Favorite Beautycounter Items
Click HERE to save these items for later.
I anticipate this list to grow the more I use and adore Beautycounter. Here are all the items I currently have and absolutely love:
- Adaptive Moisture Lotion
- Cleansing Balm
- Countermatch Eye Rescue Cream
- Countermatch Recovery Sleep Cream
- Charcoal Cleansing Bar. A top pick.
- No. 3 Balancing Facial Mask. A top pick. (Aka the Charcoal Mask.)
- Overnight Resurfacing Peel
- Dew Skin Moisturizing Coverage. A top pick. I take a little (like a bead-sized dot) of this plus a little moisture lotion (pin sized) and a little of the Tint Skin Hydrating Foundation, mix them together in my hand and apply as an overall moisturizing skin foundation.
- Hibiscus Cream Blush. A top pick.
- Color Outline Eye Pencil. I have it in black and brown. I use them both daily.
- Sheer Lipstick. I have a couple colors.
- Touchup Skin Concealer Pen. A top pick. Every woman should carry this pen in their purse. You’re going to love it!
- Matte Bronzer
- Tint Skin Hydrating Foundation. A top pick.
- Lip Gloss
- Volumizing Mascara (Watch THIS video on an ingredient in most Mascaras)
- Romantic Eyeshadow Palette. A top pick. I wore this every single day during our Italy trip, and it was just beautiful.
Sun, Babies, and Misc.
- Countersun Mineral Sunscreen Lotion SPF 30. A top pick.
- Protect Stick Sunscreen SPF 30 (Face). A top pick.
Choose Your Safer Beauty Look
The Classic Look: Smoldering neutral eye makeup, bronzed skin and nude lips are wearable for all day. Grab it HERE.
The Romantic Look: Feminine eye makeup, a radiant complexion and a pink lip are perfect for a night out. Grab it HERE.
The Statement Look: Stand out with bold eye makeup, highlighted skin and a strong lip. Grab it HERE.
- Nourishing vs. Rejuvenating Collections
- Band of Beauty Membership. Includes:
- Free Shipping on Orders $100+
- A welcome gift when you spend $50+
- 15% Product Credit
- Exclusive members only offers
Flawless in Five
Save the flawless in five HERE for later.
Because I am super basic, I love this.
The Flawless in Five set includes six safer, high-performing products:
- Tint Skin Hydrating Foundation
- Touchup Skin Concealer Pen
- Color Define Brow Pencil
- Lengthening or Volumizing Mascara
- Powder Blush Duo
- Lip Gloss
Click HERE to grab your set.
Beautycounter Company Articles, News, and Information
The Never List
The critical ones for me initially were SLS and SLES because of Perioral Dermatitis.