These are my recommended books, and I could not be more excited to finally have an entire page devoted to this list.
I have read countless books on all the topics which are near and dear to this blog: gut healing, general wellness, adoption, faith, motherhood, and food photography.
Here is the list, broken down by categories (as listed above).
If there are any books you think are “must reads,” please comment below and/or send me an email to sarah at sarahkayhoffman.com or contact me HERE. I’m always looking for more!
Click HERE to save this post for later.
What are Some Good Skin, Hormone, and Gut Healing Books?
- Breaking the Vicious Cycle
- Clear Skin Unlocked
- Gut and Psychology Syndrome
- The Paleo Cure
- Making Babies: A Proven 3-Month Program for Maximum Fertility
- Purely Primal Skincare
- Taking Charge of Your Fertility
- The Hormone Cure
- The Hormone Reset Diet
- The Paleo Thyroid Solution
- The Gutsy Girl’s Bible (shameless plug, Y’all 🙂 )
What are Some Good General, Lifestyle, and Inspirational Books?
- Eat, Pray, Love
- Girl, Wash Your Face: Stop Believing the Lies About Who You Are so You Can Become Who You Were Meant to Be
- The Kind Diet
- The 100 Simple Secrets of Happy People
- The Blender Girl
- The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*CK
- The Year of Less: How I Stopped Shopping, Gave Away My Belongings, and Discovered Life Is Worth More Than Anything You Can Buy in a Store
- When Breath Becomes Air
What are Some Good Books on Adoption?
- The Lucky Few (faith angle)
What are Some Good Books for Embracing Motherhood?
- Present Over Perfect (faith angle)
What are Your Favorite Children’s Books?
What are the Best Food Photography Books?