Summer, summer, summer! Longer days, the sun and adventures. Come on a baking adventure with me and summer eats, treats and dessert 🙂
The summer eats, treats & desserts ebook is now available for purchase.
I am so excited to share the eats (and the love) with you, your friends and family!
A snippet from the ebook…
I love summer. I mean, I really love summer. There is something magical about the warmth of the sun, a great BBQ, campfires and bare feet striking the warm ground beneath. Summer finds us craving lighter foods, but the desire for good eats, treats and desserts never goes away. I don’t pretend to not enjoy a big bowl of ice cream smothered with chocolate syrup, but I do find myself gravitating towards “pureness” at an exponentially increasing rate.
Summer Eats, Treats and Desserts
- chocolate-cherry brownies with a chocolate-cherry sauce
- claire’s birthday blueberry tartlets
- frozen chocolate-covered peanut butter banana sandwiches
- hazelnut chia seed pudding
- homemade coffee creamers
- lemon curd
- mint-chocolate popsicles
- papaya chia seed pudding parfait
- raspberry & coconut cake pops
- summer refresh(er) smoothie
- the red, white & blue topped with a lemon-honey whip cream
- tropical frozen bites
- warm dessert bread
ALL recipes are gluten, grain and soy free. They are also all dairy free, with the exception of a couple which use Ghee butter. Many of them are egg-free and sugar-free as well.
The ebook features my Honey Vanilla Bourbon Peanut Butter, which is probably the very best peanut butter you’ll ever experience. Ever.
p.s. This e-book comes FREE with your copy of The Gutsy Girl’s Bible.