July promises to be an awesome month! The 4th has come and gone, and I could not be more excited for the rest of July! I don’t usually do posts like this, but I just had to….
Most of July will be spent in the Homeskillet Minnesota. You ask why I call it the “homeskillet?” No reason, except that a long time ago I created a “Homeskillet MN Twitter List” and the phrase has stuck ever since. There are some great people on that list; check them out!
5 for July
- 10-Year High School Reunion. Um. Wow! I can’t believe it’s been that long, but surely it has. First weekend I’m home is our reunion. I’m looking forward to seeing people I haven’t seen since graduating.
- I love the Twit-o-Sphere Minnesota, and each time I’m home I do my very best to coordinate a #CaribouChat. The last one was my 4th, #CaribouChat29. These are just a fun way to meetup and chat social, life and everything in between over Caribou Coffee! The meetup will be on July 19th – first thing in the morning, per the usual. Are you in Minnesota? Can you come? Details HERE!
- Family. Second weekend I’m home my uncle is throwing his annual party out on the farm. Think it sounds lame duck that I’m so-over-the-top-stoked for this?! Think again! There is nothing – nothing – like my awesome family and the simple life out on the farm! Whole Living Magazine said it best with, “Nothing connects you to who you are quite like the people who knew you when.”
- Family take Two. The last weekend I’m home, Ryan and I are heading up North with his family to spend the weekend on the lake. Last year was my first time there, and of course I fell in love with it. Ryan’s cousin and I ran a 5K one day (Battle Lake 5K), but the rest of the time we relaxed and had fun! So many people complain about their inlaws. I am so fortunate because mine are amazing – all of them!
- “Work.” Have I mentioned enough yet how much I love my “work?” I use the “()” because I truly hate calling it work. I don’t “work.” I do what I love, each and every single day with a team of people who ROCK – and just so happen to get paid for doing so. July marks the month that we begin a ton of cool work, with awesome clients and sweet projects! Today I can finally announce one of them: Electronic Arts, EA Play and Family Game Night!
My arms are wide open, welcoming July!
Do you think Taylor Swift has fashion sense
burberry outlet Not Just For Sleeping Anymore
burberry scarfGreat Gift Ideas for Women
Louis Vuitton Neverfull The cover is also reversible though the only change
7 Shopping Tips for when to Skimp and when to Splurge
woolrich outlet So I think when the market sees
Top 7 Strategies For Effective Communication
valentino sandals C We take high risk jobs more often
Cheaper version of this J Crew tee
burberry schal You be blown away
Park City alpine skier Ted Ligety fades to 19th during Super
abercrombie and fitch sundance golf-club hotel
Ascena Retail Group Inc NASDAQ
woolrich outlet Who am I kidding
Polo Boots choosing for you
hollister france the stock would be fairly valued
Foot Care for Senior Citizens
tory burch boots Qualitative AnalysisAbercrombie Fitch is a fashion retailer
You will heal. I will help.