The ‘All Things Gut’ podcast episode I recorded with Christina Rice is finally live.
I had been hearing about Christina and her podcast for quite some time now, so when I got the chance to record a podcast with her, it felt a little fan girl-ish.
All Things Gut Podcast Episode
Click HERE to save this post + podcast for later.
I’ll just get right to the point and let you listen.
In this episode, Christina and I discuss:
- my personal health journey
- how I discovered my mysterious symptoms were all linked to poor gut health
- problems with low stomach acid
- how I found out I had SIBO
- what I did to heal my gut and optimize digestion
- how workouts can affect gut health
- top supplements for the gut
- carbohydrate consumption when struggling with gut issues
- the top triggers for gut problems
- hacks for constipation and diarrhea
- how SIBO antibiotics are different
- how I overcame my perioral dermatitis
- and more….
Hope you love this episode.
Listen to the episode via:
And by the way, if you like podcasts like this, I started my own podcast, the A Gutsy Girl podcast. Start your binge listen HERE.
First episode is my full story, which you can hear HERE.
You will heal. I will help.