Throwing down Cyber Monday with my 2018 Holiday Gift Guide Round Up because I know you’ll be online all day long searching for all the deals and finding all your goods so that your holiday 2018 shopping is done for the year. Ha, like anyone is that organized.
To start, 99% of you will buy something today on Amazon. Make sure you have an Amazon Prime account. Grab it HERE, and then let’s get started with some of my favorite Cyber Monday deals from around the Internet, followed by the 2018 Holiday Gift Guide Roundup (which are likely to contain a ton of deals for Cyber Monday as well).
Note: Cyber Monday can also mean supporting a small business, which I’ve already shared my love for.
The Best Cyber Monday Deals
Click HERE to save these for later.
- Amazon. I mean, what percentage of time do you spend on Amazon Cyber Monday? Legit question. But here are some neat things I found:
- 23AndMe DNA. Health + Ancestry Personal Genetic Service – includes reports on Health, Wellness, Ancestry & More. Today this test is just $129 (you save $70).
- AncestryDNA. Genetic testing ethnicity. Ryan and I are doing both this plus the 23AndMe for our entire family this year. Today you can get this kit for just $49.
- Cyber Monday Kindle. Oh yes! Did you know that you don’t even need a Kindle to take advantage of this? I don’t have a Kindle; just an iPad, but there is a Kindle for iPad app (free). Just download it and you can buy any books for Kindle. Magic. Today you can save up to 80% on over 350 book titles. (Some notable ones: The Ultimate Instant Pot Cookbook – $3.99, Jen Hatmaker Of Mess and Moxie – $1.99, The Art of Simple Food: Notes, Lessons, and Recipes from a Delicious Revolution – $3.99 – buying it!, and Girl, Wash Your Face – $6.99 – have it, paid full price, and would again.)
- Fujifilm Instax Mini 9. Take Instagram-ready photos with an Instagram-ready camera. Just $57.99 with free shipping.
- Gravity Blanket. The Weighted Blanket For Sleep, Stress and Anxiety, Space Grey 48″ x 72″ Size, 20-Pound. Today it’s $174.30 (usually $249).
- Instant Pot DUO80 8 Qt 7-in-1 Multi- Use Programmable Pressure Cooker, Slow Cooker, Rice Cooker, Steamer, Sauté, Yogurt Maker and Warmer. This is the exact one I have; the one I’m always using (in my recipes – and in the Bone Broth recipe I’m sharing in 2019) and talk about. I paid $129 for it. Today it’s just $79.99. (Alternatively, the smaller 6 Qt one – that includes Smart WiFi – is also on sale today for just $89.95).
- Jabra Elite Active 65t Alexa Enabled True Wireless Sports Earbuds with Charging Case. Today they are $159.99 (usually $189.99). I’ve been wanting wireless earbuds for working out – running, lifting, all of it.
- Jewelry. Into that? There are some great deals today.
- Journal Planner Pens Colored Pens Fine Point Markers. Well by now you know about my love affair with all things Gut Healing Bullet Journal + journaling to process emotions and life. Today these are just $9.99, and yes I bought them.
- Pre-Seasoned Cast Iron Pizza Pan. I’m all about that cast iron life, and I have never seen one like this. Just $19.98 today.
- Rocketbook Reusable Smart Notebook. Am I the last person to this game? I haven’t even heard of these, but how awesome! Today they are just $29.49.
- Beautycounter. LAST DAY (extended to today, Cyber Monday) to save 15% on ALL Beautycounter products AND FREE shipping on orders of $50 or more! Some Holiday sets have already sold out and a couple more are low inventory, so SHOP FAST. Plus, save 15% on these BRAND-NEW travel sets launched today to celebrate Cyber Monday! These make great gifts and are perfect for all of your holiday travel and upcoming spring break trips. These are limited edition sets with limited quantities, so do not wait to grab them as they will most likely sell out today:
- Countermatch Discovery Set: This set is perfect for skin in need of extra hydration, especially this time of year! Countermatch is the ultimate solution for hydrated, radiant, and youthful-looking skin, thanks to its age-preventing and vibrancy-boosting benefits.
- Countercontrol All Clear Starter Set: A powerful regimen for oily and blemish-prone skin that mattifies and clears without dryness and irritation. This line will clear blemishes and prevents future breakouts from forming.
- Travel Cleansing Balm (30ml): Another winter must-have! This is basically a spa treatment in a jar. It triples as a nourishing daily cleanser, a melting makeup-removing balm, and a deeply replenishing overnight mask. If you are a light traveler, this is basically all you need. This is my absolute favorite current Beautycounter product. I have two of the full-sized balms, and am getting this for travel today!
- Exclusive Travel Resurfacing Peel (20ml): Goodnight, dullness. Good morning, glow. This is our most highly coveted product. Well, what’s all the rage about? This one peel improves skin texture and minimizes the appearance of pores, fine lines, and dark spots without irritation or over-drying. It clear away dull surface skin cells, while it simultaneously soothes and nourishes to reveal a brighter, more youthful-looking complexion. Yes! All that, with just one product! Many people report noticing a difference with just 1 application! I just bought this in the full-sized product.
- Cariloha Bamboo. Their sheets are incredible. We are deciding between these and the Coyuchi ones today. 35% off site wide today.
- Coyuchi. Organic bedding. Spend $250; get $50 off + free shipping.
- EverlyWell. Today only! Take 25% Off All Orders with code CYBER at EverlyWell.com.
- Express. Everything is 50% off today + free shipping on all orders.
- Groupon goods. Did you forget about Groupon? Don’t today.
- Jess’ Workout Training Programs. I love them, and have talked about them many times on my blog. Today they are 30% off all programs using code CYBER30.
- Mia Belle Baby. They have some adorable things for Cyber Monday today. Have a little girl? Or two or three? Check them out.
- Momentum Jewelry. I have so many of these, but I swear by them for race days. 25% off their shop.
- Thrive Market. Join today and get a 30 day free trial membership + 25% OFF your first order. (Need some ideas for getting started? Check out my 24 Low-FODMAP Items from Thrive Market.)
- Gauge Girl Training. Apparel and gift cards are 40% off today.
- Nikki’s Coconut Butter. 20% off your entire order (Squeeze Packs included!) (use promo code: gobblegobble18) or buy two get one Cashew Cookie Butter FREE! (use promo code: cashew18) + FREE shipping is available for orders of $40 or more, which IS combinable with the offers above.
- Sanuk. Cyber Monday deals. I love their shoes.
- Shutterfly. It’s holiday card time! Today you can save up to 50% off + get an extra 25% off with code ‘CYBERMONDAY.’
- Under Armour Women. 40% off exclusives. Can also find a lot of this on Amazon (above).
2018 Holiday Gift Guide Round Up
Click HERE to save this post for later.
- 15 Best Christmas Gift Ideas for Her 2018
- The Best Gift Guide for Fit Women
- A Gutsy Girl Holiday 2018 Gut Health Wish List
- 17 Splurge-Worthy Fitness Stocking Stuffers
- The Etsy Gift Guides
- Best Christmas Gift Ideas for 2018
- Holiday Gifts for Fitness Friends
- 37 Wellness and Lifestyle Holiday Gift Ideas
- The Everygirl’s 2018 Budget-Friendly Holiday Gift Guide
- Gift Guides (for the hostess, the cook, the baker, the ethical fashion lover, the cozy homebody, the beauty lover, the traveler, the yoga lover, the guys in your life, and the pet lover)
- BuzzFeed Holiday 2018 Gift Guide
- Ready for this one? The Goop Holiday Gift Guide
- 34 Holiday Gift Ideas for Toddlers and Preschoolers
- Anthropologie’s 10 Best Holiday Gifts for $25 or Less
- 49 Small Businesses to Support on Small Business Saturday and Beyond
- The Best Gifts for Runners from Runner’s World.
Disclosure: No brands or companies have sponsored this post, but many of the links are Amazon Affiliate links. All opinions stated here are 100% my own. I appreciate your support, as this compensation helps with expenses to keep this blog up and running, and for me to continue sharing all that I can with you. For my full disclaimer and disclosure click HERE. Thank you for your support!
If you enjoy my posts on the gut and/or healing + true wellness with food and lifestyle click HERE to subscribe to my e-newsletter. If you enjoy my posts on life, inspiration, passion, entrepreneurship, adoption, love, thoughts, faith and living in a way that gives us purpose, daily click HERE to subscribe to my e-newsletter (a different one). To follow the blog in general, be sure to place it in your feed.