I have cancelled the sentimental and emotional Mother’s Day post this year, and instead am replacing it with the funniest motherhood quotes.
Why? Mostly because it’s fun (and funny), but also because I’m saving a version of that post for tomorrow when it’s little buddy’s third birthday.
Funniest Motherhood Quotes
Click HERE to save these for later.
I stumbled upon this quote in my feed this week, and besides wanting to share it immediately, it’s what sparked this Mother’s Day post idea and also what reminded me that life isn’t so serious.
I need to share the funnies more often because they are a secret ingredient to life.
Get 3 car seats in one row, and all babes buckled tight. Then vacay starts. ????????✌???? . . “That 15 seconds of peace!! I should learn to walk slower ???? Vacation anyone? ????” Photo credit @3.little.crowns Reposted with @plannthat . . . . . . #motherhood #momofthree #motherhood #parenting #lifestyleblogger #motherhoodquotes #momlife #mombelike
Inside, I’ve been laughing hysterically ever since I found the quote on Thursday.
On the heels of that, here are 11 more funniest motherhood quotes:
- If evolution really works, how come Mothers only have two hands? Milton Berle
- I’d like to be the ideal mother, but I’m too busy raising my kids. Anon
- Recipe for Iced Coffee.
- The quickest way for a parent to get a child’s attention is to sit down and look comfortable. Lane Olinghouse
- I’d love to be a Pinterest mom. But it turns out I’m more of an Amazon Prime mom. Betsy Farrell
- With three kids in house, someone is always crying. Currently, it’s me. – someone, somewhere on the Internet
- And then I thought to myself, “What’s the point of cleaning if my family is going to keep living here?” Betsy Farrell
- Not all who wander are lost. Some are just moms. In Target. Hiding from their children. @jocieopc
- The easiest way to shop with kids is not to. @relaxingmommy
- A mother’s love is unconditional. Her temper is another subject. someone, somewhere on the Internet
- On sleep.
I wish you all a truly incredible Mother’s Day Weekend.
And if you’re reading this, starving for a child of your own, know that I’m thinking of you. I’ve been in your shoes. Read, For You Without a Child This Mother’s Day.
And then tuck this word in a safe place.
Keep hope close by, but know there might be another way to motherhood.
The one word I think of each year as #MothersDay draws near. #HOPE ✨ Because I never lost it, and then how we stopped relying on it and took action. For all the women out there longing…..keep hope close by, but know there might be another way to motherhood. ✨???? . . “HOPE @BibleQuote365 #BibleQuote365 #quote #positive #bible #quotes #God #hope #faith #blessed #pray #inspiration #motivation #life #joy #bibleverse #biblestudy #bibleverses #quotestoliveby #biblequotes #god #happiness” Photo credit @biblequote365 Reposted with @plannthat . . . #fosteradoption #nationalfostercaremonth #fostercare #adoption #infertility #minnesotalife #minnesotablogger
p.s. Share your fave motherhood quote in the comments, if you have a great one!
You will heal. I will help.