The Gutsy Girl’s Bible: an approach to healing the gut, 3.0 is finally ready!
I cannot even tell you what a relief it is to have it done. I have been talking about it since shortly after the 2.0 version released (which was almost 4 years ago to the day).
The Gutsy Girl’s Bible: an approach to healing the gut, 3.0
Click HERE to save this post for later.
Upgrades from the 1.0/2.0 versions
- Far less links! Instead, I have chosen to either fully write out the information or place all products/shopping on one spreadsheet (You will have instant access to this spreadsheet once you download the e-book. Grab it right away + bookmark via page 8!)
- Kitchen Gadgets – some new ones, along with other items I use in my kitchen
- Updated Yes To & No To Lists (including a section for “Molds” and “Nightshades”)
- 15-Minute-ish Workout Ideas+ (but no more GaiamTV)
- FAQ Section
- More (free) information
- Blog Post Topics Since 2.0
- Large section on SIBO
- Supplements: descriptions and brands I take
- “Say Yes” + “Say No” Sections are much more robust
- Recipes (This version of the e-book comes with the Exclusive Recipes you only received in the 2.0 version if you purchased them.)
- AIP Bread recipe included for free
- Bonus Google Spreadsheet that accompanies The Gutsy Girl’s Bible: a travel and convenience snack guide for free
- A Gutsy Girl’s Nut Butter Recipes: The A Loving Spoon Nut Butter Recipes for free
Since the release of the very first edition, I have always been on the front cover. I was so tired of that look because, while it’s my story and journey, the things I’ve learned along the way and information compiled, The Gutsy Girl’s Bible is 100% for you.
You may or may not know already, but my “day job” (in quotes because it never feels like a job; I love it so much!) is helping natural products brands tell stories by creating beautiful things to help those stories come alive.
I was born to create relationships, tell stories and produce magic, but it was only through a massive personal health diagnosis that I found myself with a deep passion for the food space, namely the natural and organic food space.
In this way, I was able to merge my two greatest passions; (a) shooting the cover for (b) an e-book that has, and will continue to, reach thousands.
It’s the sweet spot for my meant to.
Table of Contents
This is (by far) the most robust version I could have ever dreamed of producing (on my own), coming in at 286 pages (vs 119 for the 2.0 version).
Despite the large amount of pages, you can get to anything you need quickly.
One of my favorite parts of the e-book is the (highly) updated Table of Contents (which begins on page 2). Now, you are able to click on anything in the Table of Contents and you will be taken to the section immediately.
The Price + Value
The 3.0 version is, literally, everything I have ever produced on my blog (relating to the gut) and/or via an e-book combined in one place.
I charged $13.99 for the previous version.
How much am I charging for this version?
$13.99 – yes, it’s staying exactly the same.
Add it up:
- 2.0 version: $13.99
- A Gutsy Girl’s Nut Butter Recipes: The A Loving Spoon nut butter original recipes: $10.00
- AIP Bread recipe e-book: $2.99
- Summer Eats, Treats, and Desserts: $4.95
- The Gutsy Girl’s Bible: a travel and convenience snack guide: $4.99
Total: $36.92 (and that doesn’t include the massive spreadsheet I put together with links and resources broken down into the following 5 tabs: food, supplements, skin and body, kitchen items, and misc.)
I have a day job.
This has never been about the money.
It has always been about spreading my passion for the gut.
My deepest gratitude for finally being able to release the 3rd (and final) version goes to Holly, my assistant (not linking to her here because, privacy – this is my blog, not hers). But without Holly, this would have never been completed. I swear she had 17 drinks the day I said, “Okay, I’m sending it off to the designer.” 🙂
Holly went through the book a million times probably. She updated graphics and re-organized. She did the Table of Contents, and also wrote me little love letters, “This doesn’t make sense.” ha
Literally……this would have never been finished without Holly.
Life is Beautiful
This past weekend I grabbed this sign for my new office studio.
I picked it up immediately because:
- The pink and green are my “branding” colors.
- I needed that first wall hanging for my new office studio.
- Life IS Beautiful.
You know, living in gut h$%^ tricks the mind on a daily basis to believe that life is not beautiful.
I know because I’ve been there. I have weathered that storm, and she’s a nasty beast.
But I promise with all that I have that things can change if you’re willing to change things.
It’s not easy, but as Wayne Dyer said (p. 34),
Be miserable. Or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it’s always your choice.
Will You Share?
No matter where you’re at today – will you share this post, the e-book, and blog?
IBS and IBD diagnosis is on the sharp incline, and my prediction is that with our food and lifestyle habits, the growth isn’t about to slow down anytime soon…..if we don’t change something.
If IBS and/or IBD are not your story today (but definitely might be someday), know that it is the story for someone close to you…..someone who maybe hasn’t even shared it yet. Women stay silent, this I know for sure.
You can share this post on Facebook by clicking HERE.
You can save this information to Pinterest by clicking HERE.
You can add my blog to your Bloglovin’ by clicking HERE (and if you don’t have Bloglovin’ it doesn’t matter – you will be able to simply add your email address to be emailed new posts as they are published).
You can subscribe to my exclusive Wellness e-newsletter by clicking HERE.
And finally, once you do have the e-book in your hands, you can join the PRIVATE Facebook group for the e-book HERE.
I truly hope you enjoy The Gutsy Girl’s Bible: an approach to healing the gut, 3.0.
p.s. One final thing, as an ongoing offer for the e-book, you can get it completely FREE with any Beautycounter order through me. Click HERE for the information.
You will heal. I will help.