I won’t lie. I didn’t hustle the baby and toddler-friendly products like I wanted to. For you, this might be a good thing because I have skinnied down the list to my top 16 toddler friendly Expo West 2017 finds.
Might be a little more manageable than the 75 items on the Paleo list🙂
I really wanted to spend a lot of time on these products, but the show is ginormous and there was just no way to cover it all. There were several rows of baby and toddler items that I never even got the chance to peruse. But just so you know, if you ever have a question about what I think of a certain product or brand, you can always just ask!
I’m hoping to cover more of this next year. Or at least I’m dreaming I might find the time!
Top 16 Toddler Friendly Expo West 2017 Finds
Click HERE to save this post for later.
- Beech-Nut Organics. By now you should know that I try to make as much homemade baby food as I can. But lately, keeping up with everything has been super hard, so we do buy a lot of Amiya’s baby food. Beech-Nut Organics is a brand I’ll buy frequently. They didn’t have anything new at the show, but I stopped by to say “hello,” and to tell them we really love their products (because the glass jars are adorable, too).
- The New Primal Snack Mates. Check out these little snack mates for kids. My kids love meat snacks, and I love these for little bellies. I, of course, tasted them, and like their Date and Rosemary Chicken Jerky thought they rocked!
- MopTop Natural Hair Care Products. I have looked high and low for a great, all-natural hair care product line for Kinky/Coily good hair, and I finally found it! Not only do they have an entire line of products devoted to it, but they have a special line just for kids. This company has also made my top list so more about them soon!
- My Superfoods Pops Kettle. I’m not even sure if these are on the market yet because I couldn’t find them when searching online, but they are basically little kettle corn rice cakes for kids.
- Simple Mills. Crackers, cookies, frosting, pancakes, cupcakes, and more! Everything kids love without any nasty chemicals or artificial flavorings.
- Laughing Giraffe Organics. Giraffes are adorable, and these snackaroons are delicious.
- Sprout Organic Baby Food. They have an entire line of plant-powered items. They gave me a ton of samples, but I was mostly a fan of the purees and baby food. I really want to love their Curlz, but for us, on a day-to-day snacking basis, there are still too many ingredients contained in them and with all of Isaiah’s tummy issues, I can’t chance it. They also had these super cute bibs, and gave one to Amiya!
I have a mini #foodie in training. This morning she’s having #bonebroth ➕@sproutfoods Butternut. . . . #dairyfree #wellness #expoblogger #organic #expowest #adoption #glutenfree #allergyfriendly #fosteradopt #eatrealfood #adoptionislove #goodmorning #fosteradoption #momof3 #kideats #realfoodbabies #love #babyeats
- RXBAR. They have just come out with a line for kids. They are basically smaller bars than the adult ones, and perhaps a little sweeter. Nonetheless, bare ingredients and awesome flavor. The Chocolate Chip was my favorite.
- So Good Baby. Amazing, simple ingredients meets super adorable packaging. My kids absolutely loved these! The only problem with them is that must be refrigerated, which is not convenient for on-the-go.
- ThunderKids. They have a Chocolate Chip Cookie and Peanut Butter & Jelly bar that are so good. I mean, adults can eat these, too!
- Susan Brown’s Baby. This is a natural skincare product line for both mama and baby. I met Susan, and I had not heard of the company prior to. I’m looking forward to testing various products.
- YumEarth. How often do your kids want a sucker? I’ve always loved this company for an alternative candy company. They have a new look and some new products. We don’t buy candy very often, but if we do it’s this and Unreal Candies for the littles.
- FreeYumm. Their bars are free from the top 8+ priority allergens, which could be a huge deal in the coming years with all the newly diagnosed food allergies.
- Once Upon a Farm. Cold-pressed, Organic, Non-GMO baby food at its finest. I really love their Straight from the Tree Apple flavor. They also sent home a cute onesie for Maya bee:)
- Earth Mama Angel Baby. I adore this company, and while at Expo, I learned they have something super exciting coming down the pipeline. When the time comes, I can’t wait to share it with you.
- Alaffia. I love this company for my personal care products, but at Expo, I learned they have a baby line as well. It’s absolutely adorable.
Next year I’ll craft my schedule better (if there is such a thing) so I can hit up more for my mama friends.
Interested in reading more Expo West 2017 recaps?
- Expo West 2017 Highlights
- Top 15 Overall Expo West 2017 Finds
- Top 75 Paleo Expo West 2017 Finds
- Expo West bloggers share their favorite show finds
Question: What were your favorite toddler-friendly finds from the show?
You will heal. I will help.